An ideal fuel for heating, Bionlov® Premium is produced on a basis of ethyl alcohol of highest quality, which is distilled from pure plant matter. The only products of combustion is water vapour and CO2, both in safe quantities, comparable with those produced while breathing normally. This makes the fuel ideal for heating.
Advantages of bio-ethanol
- Clean burning
- No ash
- No Black Carbon residue
Perfect for use with our range of ethanol burners.
A 1L bottle of bio-ethanol fuel would last approx. 4hrs at full heat (3.4 kw) in a Cocoon Aeris, on a lower setting you could expect between 6 – 8 hours.
Estimated delivery within 2-3 days.
Bioethanol is relatively safe if used sensibly. All ethanol fuel is labelled as a Class 3 Flammable Liquid; it presents a high level of danger when not used in direct compliance with equipment.
When handling and using all ethanol products, the following health and safety guidelines must be followed…
- Ethanol should NEVER be used by persons under the age of 18
- Adhere to all instructions provided by the manufacturers of ethanol products
- It is recommended to wear eye protection at all times when using ethanol
- ALWAYS wash hands after handling and using ethanol products and equipment
- Keep ethanol products cool
ETHANOL LIQUID AND VAPOUR IS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE
ETHANOL CAUSES SERIOUS IRRITATION WITH CONTACT TO EYES
In the event of getting ethanol in your eyes:
- For several minutes, rinse with water carefully
- If you are wearing contact lenses, remove them if easy to do so
- Continue regular rinsing with water
- If irritation is still present, proceed to get medical attention and advice
Make sure you dispose all contents after use.
Ethanol is NOT suitable for human consumption – if swallowed, proceed to get medical attention immediately and be sure to show the container or label of the ethanol product.